Current jobs at Sure Antennas
Sure Antennas is a trading style of SFL Mobile Radio Limited and occupies a niche position within the mobile antenna design and build marketplace.
Located in the north west of England since 1977, Sure Antennas has developed thousands of RF critical antenna solutions for specialist radio operators throughout the world through a network of partners.
As a result of organisational growth and continued development we are looking to appoint a number of new key roles.
We are looking to appoint a Marketing Manager to join our busy experienced team. We are growing, and to facilitate this growth we require a Marketing Manager, to be based out of the Wirral office, primarily focussed on creating brand awareness, engaging audiences, demand generation and generating loyalty within our existing client base. We have 3 brands under our umbrella, which are closely linked, and this role will work across all 3 brands.
- Partner with Sales to understand their priorities and plans
- Develop marketing strategies with the company directors
- Develop and execute marketing plans including localised campaigns, nurture campaigns, email marketing, digital marketing and more
- Partner with E-commerce executive and web development agency to update the content on our websites, keeping them fresh, informative, competitive and aesthetically pleasing
- Create newsworthy articles and case studies, then publishing them in journals, websites (internal & external), social, and anywhere that will increase our exposure
- Partner with E-commerce executive and web development agency to develop smart SEO and PPC campaigns
- Look after our social media accounts, predominantly twitter, linkedin and facebook
- Develop newsletters for our 3 brands for distribution via email (dotmailer)
- We exhibit at 5+ events annually – and we’d like you to work with company directors to plan and manage these events, in addition developing marketing collateral for the events
- Create and nurture leads for the sales team
- Develop brochures and collateral to support sales team
This role is ideal for a marketing graduate with 1-2 years’ experience, or a graduate with 2-3 years marketing experience, who is looking for more responsibility in a role where they express themselves and get involved in all aspects of marketing.
You should have strong command of written English and be capable of writing creative copy that can be published. Good knowledge of all marketing principals – whether that be theoretical or in practice is needed, as is a hard working attitude to implement what you know.
You should be commercially minded, understanding the bigger picture of what your marketing activities are aiming to achieve. The role will require you to partner with and work alongside many internal and external stakeholders, so an ability to communicate clearly and concisely is a must, as is the ability to build trust and relationships.
We are looking for this role to be filled in July, so interviews will start week commencing 26th June.
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter.
We are looking to appoint an Stores and Logistics Assistant. Reporting in to the stock & logistics Controller, you will be based in our Head Office on the Wirral.
Due to continued growth they are now looking for a Logistics and Stock Assistant, to work with the . You will be responsible for controlling the day to day issues that arise servicing a hire fleet of in excess of 5,000 products in addition to the despatch of sales equipment and booking in purchased stock.
The main purpose of the role is to:
- Manage the despatch and collection of hire equipment from site within the UK and International
- Stock Control and supplying to different departments within the Company
- Maintaining flow of parts to maintain the existing hire fleet
- Planning for deliveries and collections and liaise with end users to ensure the efficient arrival of their equipment
- Liaising with various couriers
- Ensuring that all products that are hired to customers are safe and have been properly tested in accordance with Company procedures
- Processing all incoming purchases and create Delivery Notes and Hire Contracts for outgoing items
- Maintaining flow of paperwork to the Accounts Department
The successful candidate will have:
- GCSE’s in Maths and English
- Proven IT skills with experience of Microsoft Office
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- An excellent telephone manner
- A good understanding of what good customer service entails
- The ability to prioritise work load and work to tight deadlines
- A “will do” attitude
This role has an immediate start date, and will likely be a one stage interview process. If you feel your background matches this position, please send your CV to ourselves.